For an event listing view of upcoming exhibits with more details, visit: www.jacksonopolis.com/tag/guide-exhibits.
Ella Sharp Museum of Art & History
3225 4th St., Jackson | 517-787-2320
Tuesday – 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Wednesday – 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Thursday – 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Friday – 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday – 10:00 AM to 5:00 OM
Sunday – 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Monday – Closed
Hurst Gallery and Emmet Gallery
American Impressionism: The Lure of the Artists’ Colony
October 26-January 11, 2014
Andrews Gallery of Wildlife Art
The Andrews Gallery of Wildlife Art is exhibited at all times and changed twice a year, this selection of sixty to seventy works from the Andrews Collection of Wildlife Art of over 700 artworks.
Never Enough Time Clock Gallery
The Museum’s intention is to rotate the display at least twice a year to allow for patrons to see as much of these collections as possible.
Jackson History Gallery
Take a walk through the distant and recent past in this exhibition of earlier Jackson. Settlement, industry, and society are examined through artifacts from the Museum collection.
In Good Company
9039 S. Meridian Rd., Clarklake | 517-529-9150
- DESCRIPTION: Jeanne O’Leary is formally trained in creative studies and deals with subjects of every day life in watermedia and portraiture in oil.
- WHEN: Everyday until January 23, 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- DESCRIPTION: Jim Nicholson is a mixed media artist that uses calligraphy along with other forms of fine art to deal with issues of the poor and Native American Spirituality.
- WHEN: January 9 through February 6, 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- DESCRIPTION: Cori B is a Fine Art Photographer of Portraiture.
- WHEN: January 13 through February 13, 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.